VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Vacation work available for 3 x Accounting Students
Employment Period: 1 July – 31 July 2021
(The period is flexible students just needs to be available for at least 10 working days within this period)
- Performing audits (Planning, Execution, Reporting);
- Interpreting financial records;
- Working in teams;
- Attending meetings with companies within the VKB group;
- Working on accounting programs, additional exposure to MS Excel in the audit environment;
- You will be working with members busy doing their SAICA articles;
- Exposure to Professional behavior in corporate environment.
- Studying towards a BAcc or BCom degree, Internal audit and Forensic auditing qualifications will also be considered (preferably 2nd/3rd year);
- Have basic knowledge to Ms Excel;
- Energetic to learn;
- Ability to do additional research on audit topics not yet covered in your studies;
- Ability to work overtime when requested;
- Available for at least 10business days between 2 July and 31st July 2021;
- Able to visit VKB Head Office in Reitz when required. 2 July compulsory;
- Strong work ethics;
- Travel required
- Ability to communicate in Afrikaans and English.
- Work could be done both office based and remotely.
- Instructions will be given through MS Teams when working remotely
- You will be provided with a laptop and internet connectivity for the period.
Only submit the following:
- 1 pager with personal information and motivation why you should be considered;
- Last Semester marks (in the event that you are a 1st year matric certificate);
- Note – We may confirm your marks with your relevant institution.
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px