Grain Field Chickens, a subsidiary of VKB Agriculture (PTY)Ltd, is a dynamic role player in the integrated broiler industry with an abattoir in Reitz in the North Eastern Free State. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Do all administration work in the trucks workshop to ensure the smooth running of the department, as well as assisting in the parts store by processing requisitions, invoices, maintaining the system and bin in the parts store as well as other admin functions, thereby ensuring that customer service & company standards are maintained.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent.
- 3 – 5 Years’ admin experience in a Trucks Workshop.
- Some experience in a Parts stores/ Parts buyer experience.
- Experience in the scheduling of services for Trucks and Trailers.
- A Technical Qualification/ course will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of Invoicing and Job Cards.
- Demonstratable Computer literacy: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Truck Workshop systems.
- A willingness to work overtime, incl. shifts and on weekends when required.
Duties and responsibility
- Opening of Job Cards.
- Check and cost Truck Workshop job cards.
- Do quotes and ask for authorization and order numbers.
- Opening orders/receipt and post invoice to accounts.
- Amending of Jobs and processing of orders with prior authorization.
- Invoicing of Jobs.
- Capturing of Invoices and other data.
- Update of the budget on the work done.
- Sort out any query on the job card – Parts query/purchase order/parts requisition.
- Sorting out Debtors/ Creditors and other departmental queries.
- Phoning for and following up of outstanding invoices.
- Requesting of customer order numbers.
- Update WIP and run Report daily.
- Ordering of Truck workshop consumables.
- Ensure that capturing of requisitions and invoices are correct in quality and bin locations.
- Manage the stock levels and estimate stock levels on the system.
- Assist buyers and procurement manager in ordering spares,
- Ensure paper trail and ordering procedures are on company standards.
- Keep records and statistics of orders and estimated costs.
- Keep stock levels to set standards.
- Bin maintenance at all times.
- Assisting Check bays to invoice check and grease/oil jobs.
- GRV truck and Breakdown invoices.
- Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly PRP Reports.
- Must be knowledgeable about all other safety requirements.
- Filing and other general administrative duties.
- Oversee the ordering of stationary/groceries and books.
- Maintain a positive and healthy working relationship with all internal and internal stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Good communication Skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good reporting skills.
- Team player and able to work independently when necessary.
- Able to work under pressure.
The company can expire jobs at any time at our own discretion. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.