- Valid Grade 12 / NQF4
- Previous experience in a similar position will be advantageous
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Debit Accounts
- Process credit notes
- Place orders
- Record cash sales
- Cash bank: Completion of PDO according to standard as well as sending reconciliation to Head Office Finance department.
- GOB (Proof of receipt of goods)
- Inventory control
- Customer service (in person, by email or by telephone)
- Provide staff (All subsidiaries, branches, silos, Mechanization, etc.) with corporate clothing as per orders received.
- Coordinate embroidery
- Cashier and Branch closures daily
- Annual distribution and booking of Diaries and Notebooks.
- Daily distribution of clothing and gifts.
- Administration of all the above duties:
– Filing of Invoices, Credit notes, claims, orders, delivery notes, GOBs, deviation documents, cashier, and branch closures, etc.
– Monthly stocktaking, deficits, surpluses, corrections as needed.
– Book all departments’ accounts for clothing and gifts.
– Add codes to the system.
– Send spreadsheets to all departments/subsidiaries with approved clothing.
– Ensure that all staff receive the clothes ordered, according to spreadsheets.
– Request orders for all clothes ordered and distributed.