QPro Feeds is a dynamic Animal Feed Manufacturing business with a facility in both Bethlehem and Vrede. We are responsible for producing animal feed to in-house clients as well as external clients in the monogastric and ruminant fields.
To invoice clients for feed that they received as well as doing credit notes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- At least 3-years proven work experience within an Administrative role, specifically invoicing.
- Proven working knowledge of MS Excel
- Working experience with Navision (NAV) will be advantageous.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Do the invoices after loads are delivered within specified timeframes and ensuring that quantities delivered, prices, customer information and delivery dates are checked.
- If prices need to change, quantities are incorrect, feed are sent back or there are claims etc. credit notes should be processed and invoiced again where necessary.
- Compare NAV invoices to the dispatch report and ensure all invoices were processed.
- Assist with ad-hoc administration when required
- Manage Stationary stock levels and orders for new stock
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
The company can expire jobs at any time at our own discretion. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application as unsuccessful.