Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Liaison with the cashiers (COD, Debtors, Cash Sales) to ensure that the daily banking is prepared (DSS).
- Reconcile bank statement to cash, COD and Debtor payments.
- Liaise with Cash in Transit Company to ensure that all the daily banking is collected timeously.
- Preparation of necessary banking related reports (Daily Summary Sheet and CSS).
- Liaise with Head Office where necessary (To follow up any reconciliation related queries sent through by Head Office)
- Send daily DSS report to Head office, as well as the hard copies on weekly basis
- Maintain filing system which enables easy access to records.
- Follow up bank related queries
- Sorting out shorts and overs on a daily basis.
Assisting the Branch Administrator with the following:
- Making sure invoices are issued correctly – including all necessary detail e.g Vat no.
- Attach all documentation e.g. proof of banking detail of supplier.
- Generating payment Vouchers and creditor’s remittances for EFT payments.
- Loading EFT payments on bank site, confirming amount and supplier as per documentation.
- Get approval from managers to sign off and release payments.
- Completing the Manager’s accounts.
- Mid-month and end of month Managers Accounts.
- Keeping accurate record of the EFT payments from branch, including filing.
- Making sure all petrol slips are received monthly reconciling them to bank statement.
- Summarising the petrol usage every month.
- Completing the GRI Report.
- Completing the Petrol Recon.
- Completing the Fleet Information Report.
- Tracking expiry dates of vehicle licences as well as drivers licenses.
- Completing the Vehicle and Branch Accident/Incident Reports.
- Completing Motor Vehicle Claim Forms.
- Completing the Injury on Duty Report paperwork
- Following up IOD until Final report from the Medical Professional
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful