Location: WC, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Cellars Department, based at Adam Tas in Stellenbosch. The successful incumbent will report to the Admin Controller.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- ICC – Primary Cellar, Bulk Stock Take, Vat and Supply Chain
- MCC Bottle stock take
- Monthly stock take (bulk stock take, Consumables etc.)
- Goods issue and Goods Receipt of MDC, DGO production orders & MCC Labelling orders
- Follow up on outstanding and unpaid invoices
- GR invoices and delivery notes for the site
- Bulk handling processes- intakes, filtrations, issues, transfers etc. on SAP
- Assist winemakers with Ad Hoc SAP transactions during peak periods
- Complete reports for the manager
- Requesting of consumables, stationery and cleaning material for the cellars
- Uploading of DA32&187 on brandcrafters.
- Completion of timesheets leave forms and casual request for the department.
- Ensure SAWIS Certification for site
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Secretarial, Office management, PA management)
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Computer literate in MS Office and SAP
- Be able to act professionally and in confidence at all times
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities are essential
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Task orientated ability to take initiative and solve problems
If you are interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply on-line.
Reference number: 17821 Closing Date: 16 April 2021