Isibani: Admin Officer
Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on a fixed term contract in Pretoria to fill the following position:
Admin Officer: Acquisition Management (REF: 08/02/2021) CTC: R821 205 per annum
The Global Fund: Project Management Unit is looking for an individual to render an effective acquisition management function`.
Qualification & Experience:
- An appropriate recognized bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics management, Purchasing Management, Public Management/ Administration, Financial Management or equivalent qualification
- At least two (2) years credible acquisition management work experience in the public sector’s SCM unit
- Thorough understanding of all government’s procurement processes as well as any Acts and Regulations pertaining to SCM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the rendering of demand management function for general goods and services
- Assist in determining strategic sourcing strategy for general goods and services
- Administer and compile terms of reference/ specifications for the general goods and services
- Render acquisition of general goods and services via bid and quotation process
- Perform Secretariat of bid evaluation, Specifications and briefing session meetings
- Conduct the vetting of suppliers through National Treasury registers for tender defaulters and restrictions as well as Tax Compliance Status
- Compile financial reporting
It should be noted that the above position is a fixed term appointment that would culminate at the end of March 2022
Please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed job specification. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line and include the reference number.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.