- Life St Mary’s Private Hospital
- Administration Assistant
- A vacancy exists for an Administration Assistant based at Life St Mary’s Private Hospital, Mthatha reporting to the Quality Manager, Julie-Anne Tyler. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic patient care and to collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders in line with Company & Hospital strategic objectives.
- Critical Outputs
- Quality Management Administration
- Document control, including training on the Document control procedure
- Daily/monthly/quarterly planning of training, meetings, projects,
- Office admin including minutes
- Liaising with various Departments
- Capturing Quality Management Alerts and adverse events
- Data capture on the InfoQuest and verifying data captured by departments
- Placing of orders for Quality Booklets, stationery, manuals and training material
- HCRW – admin – manifest documents, collection and destruction of documents consolidated of staff Assist
Services Management Administration
- Manage consumables (Cleaning, & Waste) by ensuring that orders are placed on time, received and check deliveries
- Ensuring that LHC has been invoiced for what was delivered by the Service Providers
- Laundry Management, Kitchen Crockery Management, Daily Inspections, including stock control, receiving and distributions.
- Daily inspections of the Hospital, Patient visits, including maintaining good channels of communication between Unit Managers and Services Manager and reporting feedback.
- Ensuring that good housekeeping standards in and around the Hospital are adhered to including Health and Safety measures that need to be followed by the Service Providers.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience as an administration assistant will be an added advantage
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure and professionalism
- Knowledge of hospital procedures and previous relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Honest, trustworthy, attention to detail and reliable
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
- Closing date
- Monday, April 26, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.