The Coffee Importers and Roasters Organisation (CIRO) is a true coffee emporium. As the preferred one-stop solution, CIRO offers expert services in sourcing, roasting, blending, packaging, training, equipment, technical support, national and international distribution and market trend analysis. As the largest manufacturer of pure coffee in South Africa, it is easy to understand why CIRO is a noteworthy front runner within the coffee service industry and renowned for consistent quality, innovative product formats and extra value offering.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Administration Clerk to assist with daily administrative duties and reporting. The successful incumbent will be based at CIRO – Isando Distribution and will report to the Supply Chain Administration Manager.
Key Performance Areas:
Effective Distribution administration.
- Administration of Chep – Creating Than’s and Exchanges on MYCHEP.
- Monitor POD report and follow up with relevant departments on un-scanned POD’s
- Follow-up on open shipments.
- Capture Overtime on SAP for DC staff
- Capture leave on SAP for DC staff
- Assist with Quarterly Stock counts
- Prepare monthly reports for billing for 3rd party distribution
- Debriefing of collections, Polokwane and Bloemfontein
Efficient Reporting for Business.
- Compile and distribute POD scanning report weekly
- Compile and distribute Open shipment reports weekly
- Distribute weekly Best time reports to management
- Month-end reports (Credit report / 1 case deliveries / 3rd party distributors / cost per kg etc.)
Compliant and customer-driven Export administration processes.
- Ensure all PO’s for Freight Agents is captured as per agreed rates and payment terms.
- Ensure compliance with SARS rules and regulations regarding documentation for exports.
A standardised and relevant Safety, health and environmental administration process.
- Maintain and ensure all inspections are completed monthly
- Draft report monthly on any discrepancies in inspections done.
- Minutes for SHE meetings, update and distribute
- Ensure all documents are relevant and valid
- Ensure all documents are uploaded onto share point
- A relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years Administration experience
- Staying composed
- Embracing Change
- Attention to detail
- Planning & Organizing
- Keeping commitments
- Building Relationships
- Meeting Deadlines