• Managing all Head Office Staff in terms of HR, Workflow & Staff development;
• Main point of contact between Operational teams and Head Office;
• Negotiate and manage contracts for all external suppliers, such as Security, Hygiene, Banks, CIT company, etc.
• Ensure daily & monthly cash management controls are in place;
• Involvement in creating financial processes with regards to reporting in terms of the group’s (all stores) stock & cash management;
• Using MIS reports to:
- – Monitor and manage operational expenses by ensuring that reports are sent to Ops team on time and action are taken if expenses are not in line with budgets;
- – Follow up and investigate profit and loss details in order to ensure maximum profitability.
• Monthly reporting and managing of all outstanding debtors in the business;
• Engaging with legal advisors / Lawyers to ensure collection of bad debt;
• Asset management reporting;
• General Administration.
• A relevant admin / financial management qualification would be preferred.
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Well-groomed and articulate
• Exceptional communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Strong operational experience
• Ability to train, develop and mentor staff
• Good administration skills
• Friendly and engaging personality
• Attention to detail and problem solving
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Understand internal processes and have the desire to learn our existing manual processes and identify risks
• Deadline driven in order to ensure that departmental deadlines are met
• Ensure that departments works together and to improve our current processes until new system is implemented
• All interested applicants can email CV’s to email@example.com
• Closing date for submissions – 22nd February 2021