Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
- An opportunity exists for an unemployed Office Management learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
The learner will report to Conrad Vollgraaff, Hospital Finance Manager and the learnership will commence March 2021.
- Critical Outputs
- HR TVET learnership program
Our co-ordinated programme and stimulating work environment will equip you with valuable Office Management experiential learning in the following generalist areas:
- Forecasting and planning business activities
- Organizing and coordinating office activities
- Efficient utilization of office resources and office cost management
- Management of information systems
- General administration and report writing
- Customer service
You will also receive Individualised coaching to enable you to complete your unit standards and portfolio of Office Management evidence and will be offered the following:
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
- Debra Choice
- 021 506 4150
- 021 506 5187
- Closing date
- Monday, January 18, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.