Administrator (Group Procurement)
- Administrator (Group Procurement)
- Shared Services
- To analyse procurement and vendor spend data for the completion and maintenance of the annual spend analysis, issuing of tenders and rebate and/or loyalty discount calculations.
- To compile documentation required to approach the market with requirements.
- To liaise and communicate with relevant external and internal stakeholders in order to ensure the correct materials and services are sourced.
- To issue and administer RFQ’s, RFI’s and tenders.
- To summarise results received and make commercial recommendations for award of business on a fixed term agreement basis to ensure that the correct quality and quantity of materials and services against the best price which is delivered on time are procured whilst adhering to all policies and procedures.
- To enable the procurement of required materials and services to satisfy operational requirements through drafting and establishing fixed term supply / service agreements and the uploading and maintaining thereof in SAP DMS and through creation and maintenance of SAP Outline Agreements.
- To attend to the validation, document preparation and implementation of contract price adjustments and scope amendments as may be required during the term of an agreement.
- To attend to contract query handling based on accurate interpretation of the terms and conditions of an agreement.
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the “begin” button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form