Manages pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pulls inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Also packs orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets, and loads them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations.
- High School Diploma
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred
- Three years experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Experience within the solar industry would be advantage but not required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Solar quoting and support
- Manage and create events.
- Social media marketing and posting
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.