Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain filling systems and document management, including archive
- Assisting in general office enquiries and task
- Keeping client data base updated at all time
- Clear criminal record
- Matric certificate
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Ability to work without supervision
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.