||Life Entabeni Hospital, Durban
||X2 Admission Clerks
||X2 vacancies exists for Reception Admission Clerks based at Life Entabeni Hospital reporting to, Reception Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing admissions and ensuring that admission run smoothly.
- Carrying out admission and receptionist duties for the hospital
- Admitting patients onto Impilo
- Receiving and handling of cash
- Liaising with the medical aids to obtain authorization for admission
- Adhering to the protocols of the Hospital
- Adhering to the procedures of the department
- Responsible for accurately recording all admissions of patients to the hospital.
- Performing general administration duties involved in the admission of patients, including filing and assistance with billing of accounts.
- Operating the switchboard.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience within a healthcare environment including people management and customer service experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of admissions procedures
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Basic understanding of financial principles
- Computer proficiency (comprehensive knowledge of IMEDS or relevant software system)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills a prerequisite.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Knowledge of hospital procedures and medical terminology will be advantageous teamwork essential.
- Available to come to work at short notice
- Ability to work under pressure
||Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are invited to Apply via PNET on the below link
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
||Friday, 31 December 2021