Admission Clerks x 2
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Admission Clerks x 2
- The exciting opportunities exist at Rosepark Hospital for the positions of Admission Clerks, reporting to the Reception Supervisor, Anandie Smit.
The successful incumbents will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the Reception and ensure quality customer care.
- Critical Outputs
- Responsible for accurately recording admission, discharge, update and Admission Clerk duties in accordance with Life Healthcare protocols. Maintain a well-run, professional and patient focused admissions environment.
- Liaise with Medical Aids to obtain authorization for admissions.
- Receiving and handling of cash.
- Day end processes.
- Doctor, public and staff liaison.
- Switchboard relief duties.
- Resolving Telephonic queries.
- High standard of completion of documentation and the accurate capturing of data.
- Applicants should have Matric (Grade 12).
- Strong computer skills essential.
- Relevant experience and familiarity with hospital procedures, medical terminology and medical aid rules is essential.
- Must have experience in dealing with customers.
- Excellent communications skills, teamwork and customer orientation.
- Fully Bilingual (Afrikaans and English).
- Previous experience in Healthcare industry. Sound knowledge of Impilo and IMeds systems.
- Must be able to flex between day and night shift, have own transport and a valid drivers license.
- In addition, the position requires an enthusiastic, motivated, well-organized, trustworthy individual with initiative, attention to detail and the ability to handle pressure.
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Esmarelda Benade
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Monday, June 21, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.