AFRIKAANS FIRST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE EDUCATOR
Durbanville (English Medium)
START DATE: 14 NOVEMBER 2021
4 MONTH CONTRACT POST
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspiring Afrikaans 1st Additional Language Educator (Grades 10 -12) with a
proven track record of achieving excellent results.
• University Graduate teaching qualification is a requirement. (Post graduate studies in a related field is an advantage)
• Highly regarded subject expert, with experience of marking NSC Afrikaans 1st Additional Language papers
• At least 3 year’s recent experience of teaching up to Matric level.
• Proven record (recent QA5) of teaching excellence (CAPS) and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies,
including the use of computer technology within the classroom.
• Commitment to and embodiment of School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
• Active involvement in the school extra-mural programme with high awareness of and commitment to the holistic
development of learners.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
• A covering letter
• A relevant, up-to-date, comprehensive CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
• Certified copies of Educational Qualifications
• Certified copy of SACE Registration (or proof of application)
• A list of other subjects offered and
• A list of extra-curricular activities offered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 6 September 2021
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please note
that your application has been unsuccessful.