Position: Assistant Aquatic Officer
Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Salary: R323 988-R444 468 per annum (plus benefits)
- Execute supervisory functions within a center and surroundings
- Execute administration functions
- Execute Human Resources functions
- Execute financial management functions
- Oversee adherence to occupational health and safety regulations
- Grade 12
- Valid code EB driver’s License
- Swimming Pool Management Certificate
- Valid Lifeguard Award
- Computer literacy
- Valid Chlorine Gas Handling Certificate
- Valid First Aid Level 1
- Three year’s relevant experience
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Assistant Aquatic Officer (Service Delivery Areas)|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: SRAC Operations Division