Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
23 July 2021
Kgalagarkadi Transfrontier Park
We are looking for a suitably qualified person to fill the above-mentioned vacant position in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park based at the Twee Rivieren Rest Camp.
Paterson Grading: B5
Please forward a copy of CV, Covering letter, certified copy of ID, Driver’s License and Certified copies of relevant qualifications to the following address:
Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
Private Bag X5890
Attention: Aretha Daries
You may also e-mail your application to Aretha.Daries@sanparks.org.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Applications that have not been responded to within 14 days should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Grade 12 and National Certificate in Food and Beverage Services.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in restaurant management/hospitality management experience.
- Full computer literacy with sound knowledge of Microsoft and POS systems.
- Excellent communication skills and customer care relationships.
- Sound organisational and admin skills.
- Optimizing profits by controlling stock.
- First Aid Certificate, ensure and maintain health, hygiene and professional appearance.
- Drivers licence is essential.
- Official accommodation will be provided.
- To ensure the provision of quality food/beverage and service, to the requirements and satisfaction of the customer and company in a highly professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Correct and timeous completion of all administrative work, ensure cash-up procedures are strictly adhered to, bank all monies in accordance with laid down procedures, ensure staff records are up to date and kept in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
- To assist with the development & Control of the Budget in line with SANParks policies and relevant legislation.
- To implement and manage Food / Beverages Operational Systems and Standards.
- To ensure all kitchen, restaurant and dining equipment is in good order.
- Comply with hygiene standards as per company and statutory requirements.
- Ensure the health and safety of guests and staff by complying with Health and Safety regulations.
- To Ensure Compliance with related legislation and SANParks policies.
- Stock taking/control and ordering through coordination by policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Supervision of own staff that includes the planning of work schedules, evaluation of work and determining of training requirements.
- To work shifts and irregular hours as required.
- To open and close the Twee Rivieren Shop & Restaurant on a daily basis.
- To process orders and invoices according to standard SCM procedures.
- To process general administrative and HR tasks as required.
- Promote a good image to customers and constantly aware of their needs.
- To perform any ad-hoc related tasks.
R 135 377 – R 172 190
4 August 2021