The PlettAid Foundation t/a Hospice Plett: Assistant General Manager
The PlettAid Foundation t/a Hospice Plett
Plettaid is an initiative created with the intention of alleviating the suffering caused by the HIV pandemic.
Hospice Plett seeks to appoint a Assistant General Manager to be based in Western Cape.
The purpose of the job is to support the CEO in implementing the organisation’s Strategic Plan through excellent management of the operational and administration functions.
- Five years supervisory and general business management experience
- Excellent computer skills
- General administration experience
- Driver’s license
- Fluent in at least 2 official languages
- Health care or NGO experience
- Marketing and communications skills including social media
Submit your CV, Letter of Motivation, contactable references and copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right not to make an appointment. Should you not have received a reply by 25 July, please consider your application unsuccessful.