Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Human Resource Manager to be based at Team Support in Umhlanga. This position is responsible for supporting the HRM with the strategic planning, administering and the implementing of policies and programmes in relation to Recruitment, Training & Development, Labour Relations, EE, BEE Change & Transformation initiatives as well as the overall development of Human Resources. The Assistant HRM will also be responsible to support the HRM with various HR functions and special projects.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant Qualification
- 3-4 years Leadership/Managerial experience in HR
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Managing the HR team and ensuring that solid basic transactional HR functions are managed nationally according to the expected procedure and standard.
- Actively partner with the business to understand the HR value add to the business, to identify HR solutions and transformational initiatives in line with business objectives.
- Ensure that strategic HR plans and projects are implemented accordingly. Allocating HR resources to the HR projects.
- Monitoring & evaluating the service levels with various HR service providers.
- Ensure confidentiality and compliance of data protection throughout the HR Department.
- Ensure employee development and succession planning for the group.
- Identify projects and HR initiatives that will add value to the group.
- Manage the On-Boarding process for the group ensuring timeframes are adhered to.
- Ensure HRIS is updated and relevant value-added reports are created.
- Ensuring the performance management and performance review processes are adhered to in accordance with set standards and timeframes.
- Support, develop and coach the HR team ensuring they are regularly upskilled and kept motivated.
- ESS monitoring ensuring workflows are timeously approved.
- Regular reviewing of all HR policies, contracts and procedures and in consultation with the HRM make necessary changes to ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place for every stage in the Employee Life Cycle.
- Employee wellness initiatives are sourced and implemented.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial/leadership skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong people management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.