Durpro Workforce Solutions
Diploma in warehousing (completed qualification)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a warehousing supervisory role
Knowledge and experience on an ERP system in warehousing
- Plan, organize, supervise, and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety, and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees; assign workloads to warehouse workers.
- Manage the receiving operation load, by liaising with transporters shipping lines, sales
- Plan the container offloading, ensuring space is available in the respective areas
- Manages the batching of new products and controls stacking and dispatching thereof.
- Updates the dispatch plan schedule daily and advises the warehouse controller timeously
- Responsible for returning empties to respective depots and ensuring that no demurrage charges
- Prepare and maintain of records of packing slip, damage report, and regular updates to sales team as to receiving stock.
- Use the Kerridge inventory management to keep accurate records of inventory and daily processing Transfers between locations.
- Allocates equipment and resources to ensure the receiving operates efficiently.
- Responsible for and manages the Supplier breakages process.
- Management of all Return for credits RFC
- Preform various tasks as delegated by senior management when the need arises