Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing a supportive role to the Wool Technical Administrator with regards to customer inquiries and day-to-day administration of departments.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Diploma in agriculture will be an advantage
- 1 year administration experience
- Computer literacy
- Proven strong administrative ability
- Be able to communicate in Afrikaans and English
- Customer focus
- Managing work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Provide internal departments with information.
- Printing and emailing letters received and weight statements to producers daily
- Ensure that the correct prices are captured at auctions.
- Inform clients on results of auction, valuation, statements, market reports,
-General Administration which includes:
- Liaison with clients/wool advisors.
- Preparation of catalogues for auctions.
- Accurate capturing and updating of data.
- All other information will be communicated.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to be the best that you can be? If yes, then we want to hear from you!