FIDELITY CASH SOLUTIONS – ATM BALANCING OFFICER
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Depart the base with the custodian on the CIT vehicle as a fourth man
- Don’t start the balancing in the middle of the day as it must start from 07h00 daily
- Ensure that the Vehicle doors, locks and drop-bin doors is in working order
- Declare any money that you have in your custody before leaving the branch on the dedicated vehicle which must be recorded in the ATM custodian Occurrence Book.
- Ensure that the custodian drop all his ATM pre-pack bags into the drop bins on the vehicle
- Ensure that the custodian use his scanner at all times
- Ensure that all the key bag is sealed and loaded on Trans Track
- Ensure that the Shark CPC is in working order and that the custodian uses it at all times
- Ensure that the custodian doesn’t exceed the cross pavement limit of 250K/500K
- Ensure that the cubicle door is securely locked before entering the cubicle
- Custodian must deactivate the ALARM before entering the site
- Report faulty ALARMS, ATM’s and equipment
- Enter the cubicle with the custodian, then feel if the dial combo is spin off and that the dial is in working order then exit the cubicle so that the custodian can spin the dial.
- Only the custodian is allowed to be inside the cubicle when he spins his dial
- The balancing Officer must physically count the cash in the presence of the ATM custodian at all times to have total control over the balancing process.
- Balance one ATM at a time with the note counter issued to the custodian.
- When balancing an ATM count one denomination at a time e.g. Start by counting the R20 denomination and when finished place the money back into the cassette and close the top cover. Follow the same process with the R50, R100 and R200 denomination. Never count two denominations at the same time!!!!
- Record the ATM number and the different breakdowns e.g. R20-R20 000, R50-R50 000, R100-R100 000 on the relevant balancing sheet.
- Phone the totals through to the relevant bank controllers eg. Standard Bank cash centre, Nedbank, FNB, ABSA etc. and the Bank will either tell you to recount or to continue with the balancing.
- When you are done with the balancing before leaving the cubicle the custodian will search you for any undeclared
- Ensure that the site is neat and tidy at all times
- Ensure that there is no lose bundles on the side or laying around inside the ATM safe at any given time
- Check the print quality on the receipt paper of all the ATM’s
- Report all damages to the ATM or Cubicles immediately and record on the Balancing Officer Check List.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Clear criminal record
- Good customer service skills
- ATM Knowledge and computer skills
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 25 July 2021 to CharlPo@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE