The Headmaster invites applications for this post effective 1 January 2022
The successful candidate should have:
- A librarianship qualification and or experience
- Registration with SACE
- A good knowledge of and love for young people’s literature
- Have an enthusiastic, energetic, and creative approach to bringing literature alive and encouraging a reading culture
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work across disciplines
- One or more teaching subjects to offer in the Intermediate Phase. English or Afrikaans a recommendation.
- Ability to participate in the school’s extra – mural programme
- Experience in integrating technology in the teaching and learning process
Interested applicants should email a short CV with a covering letter and details of three references to Sharon Johnson on email@example.com by 17 September 2021. Please use the reference Prep Librarian in the subject line.
Only short-listed contacts will be contacted by 23 September 2021.