Free State Oil (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, a dynamic role player in the edible oil industry, situated in Villiers in the Eastern Free State. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
- Ensure that technical issues are resolved quickly
- Ensure routine maintenance
- Ensure plant upgrades when needed
- Controlling of production outputs by ensuring equipment readiness
- Ensure that bottlenecks are resolved
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve
- Able to work shifts
- Must be able to do Welding/ Tacking
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documents such as blueprints and drawings
- Must be able to do measurements accurately
- Basic math skills/ Calculations of measurements
- Basic development knowledge
- Must have sound knowledge of health and safety procedures must follow all health and safety procedures (working safely, wearing of PPE ect.) and reporting of unsafe and hazardous conditions in the work place. You are responsible for your own safety
- Attention to detail
Experience & Qualification:
- Trade Tested Boilermaker
- Minimum 5 to 10 years as a boilermaker from relevant industry
- High fault finding and problem solving skills
- Must supply a list of maintenance projects worked on
- Must supply a list of equipment worked on
- High communication skills in English and other South African Languages
- Must have a Drivers license
Please note You will be vetted and your MIE checked if you apply
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px