|Own transport required:||Yes|
Based in the private nature reserve of the SabiSand Wildtuin and Thornybush Nature Reserve, Thornybush lodges, are some of the best in class. Our purpose at Thornybush is to create out-of-the-ordinary safari experiences for our guests, while also enriching the lives of our team and the well-being of the surrounding communities. Our remote-based finance team is looking for another member.
We are looking for a solutions-orientated Bookkeeper to join our Finance team. You will be required to work with the current team to ensure all our lodges and finance are meeting what our business needs.
What you will be doing:
- Running the debtor’s function
- Full cashbook and night audit
- Trial balance functionality
- Reconciliation and paying of suppliers.
- Ad hoc payroll support
- Work with the lodge teams to ensure they receive all the support they need
- Supporting the finance team as and when required.
- Supporting the Financial Accountant as and when required.
As a member of the Thornybush family we demonstrate an attitude that reflects:
- A team member who is results-driven and collaborative in their approach. We need individuals who are solutions orientated and determined to contribute to an award-winning team.
- Computer literate
- Project Management
- Software: eRes, Nebular, Apex, Pastel and VIP Payroll (to your advantage)
- No less than four years experience working as a bookkeeper ideally in a lodge environment.
- Degree or Diploma as a Bookkeeper (minimum)
- Driver’s license
- Location: Hoedpsruit
- Travel – ad-hoc
How to apply:
Send your three-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with BOOKKEEPER in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documents. Applications close on Friday, 30th July 2021 at 1700.
Posted on 07 Jul 10:09