- Capture all transactions on accounting package
- Issue, capture and manage Purchase Orders.
- Maintain a checklist of monthly expenditures.
- Conduct weekly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Understanding of the online banking system
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain the project asset register
- Provide administrative support (finance related) to the Finance Grants Manager.
- Assist in preparing information for audits
- Assist with other finance related queries required by management
||Matric /Diploma in a business related field
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy accuracy
- Patience and dedication
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- A minimum of 1 years’ work experience in community-based programmes
- Experience in working in the field with children, parents and communities provincially advantageous
||12-month Fixed-Term Contract
||Closing date is the 11 August 2021. Submit applications to Nompumelelo Khulwa on firstname.lastname@example.org