|Remuneration:||R12000 – R15000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, St James|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
The Kraal Collective and Gung-ho Productions are looking for a Bookkeeper that has experience working with creative studios.
We are looking for someone who has a hands on approach and is happy to come on board with our two teams – one being a freelance creative collective, the other a production company housed under the same roof in our studio in St.James Cape Town
Our Bookkeeper will be required to come in to studio 3 days a week – generally Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the morning.
Our bookkeeper will be working closely with the Studio Manager and Main Directors and will need aid the team by providing clear and informed bookkeeping and best practises for our finances as well as comms with our accountants to ensure that our billing and tax records are up to standard.
The Kraal is a collective of Freelance creatives working alongside Gung-ho Productions
- Impeccable knowledge of bookkeeping and best practises (3-5+ Years Experience in the field)
- Firm understanding of Sage Accounting Software
- Firm understanding of Microsoft Office and Google sheets and docs
- Very Good communication skills – English
- Time Management
- People person and team player
Posted on 01 Apr 14:57
Apply by email