Salary is between R550,000 and R600,000 cost to company, per annum. Benefits include medical aid and provident fund.
- Service existing customers across the range of products for all related capital and aftermarket business.
- Develop and monitor sales strategies to maintain and grow turnover.
- Monitor customer base and seek new profitable sales opportunities.
- Respond to break-downs and standing machines.
- Understand the sales demand from each customer, by product line.
- Establish sales targets and goals for the sales team and monitor performance.
- Provide continuous after sales service to ensure the product delivers to their expectations, implement and manage any necessary product support initiatives required.
- Ensure proper sales and invoicing control in accordance with the customer instructions.
- Manage all customer debt and outstanding debtors on a monthly basis.
- Manage overhead costs in line with budget, optimise and reduce where possible.
- Ensure required spares are readily available for service team, implement strategies to remedy any machine that requires intervention.
- Monitor warranty status on all machines.
- Oversee Site safety files, maintain and issue in accordance with mine requirements.
- Quality management of material outputs.
- Assist the Branch Manager with salary related queries and information.
- Review training needs of the branch personnel, prioritise and motivate as needed.
- Assisting with disciplinary matters
- Manage safety and security in the workplace.
- All related administration and reports
- Experience in a similar environment
- Business, Sales and Marketing or similar qualification would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
This job may be removed before it expires. If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.