MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Answer inbound calls on switchboard; attend to visitors at front reception; assist with administrative duties; follow through on client queries; sales and technical team as and when needed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years Administration Experience
- Computer Literacy (Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Sales Support
- Receive contracts
- Check contract to ensure that they have been completed correctly
- Submit contracts to Cape Town office for processing
- Receive, resolve and resubmit rejected contracts
- Assist with other Sales related Administration as and when needed
- Distribute faxes received to the Sales Consultants
- Filing all sales admin documents
- Answer all calls received timeously
- Assist with other Adhoc duties as and when required
- Assist with capturing feedback
2. Customer Interaction:
- Answering Switchboard and direct calls
- Customer liaison and telephonic enquires
- Attend to visitors and job applicants calling at the office
- Assist and follow up on all quires received point to point
3. Technical Support:
- Booking of technicians when required.
- Assists technicians will queries and looking up details
- Assists technicians by putting them on test
- Assist client with general technical queries
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.