Reporting to the Branch Manager
Vacancies exist for a Branch Administrator stationed at our Kokstad branch The position will report to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to oversee all the Administrative and Financial responsibilities of the Site.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Debtors and Creditors Management
- Manage budget allocation for Transport Department
- Manage all Branch Assets
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are timeously presented
- Personnel Management
- Ensure that all Payroll and Salary related concerns are handled accurately and efficiently
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Matric Certificate or equivalent
- Strong command of English and Afrikaans
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and professionally
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Own transport is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, SAP as well as Excel
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 22 January 2021 to MarizanneB@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful