- 2 – 3 years’ Administration experience
- Computer Literate (prior experience using Microsoft Office)
- Coordination and review of student applications.
- Scheduling and facilitation of interviews for prospective bursary students.
- Verification of all student and institution information.
- Creating acceptance/rejection letters and correspondence for students.
- Liaising with students to complete and sign all relevant bursary documentation.
- Ensure accurate bursary payments are made timeously and are in line with the allocated budgets.
- Tracking payments and contract requirements.
- Ensure all bursary information is properly stored and maintained.
- Create a file/folder for each bursary student.
- Dealing with queries and liaising with both students and institutions via email, telephone or bursary management system.
- Obtaining of updated examination results from students.
- Assist with information relevant to BEE audits.
- Point of contact for Marketing team in order to provide information and liaise with students for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure students are kept updated on organisation news.
- Participate in and attend related company promotional events where required.
- Relevant and regular reporting.
- Ad hoc related projects and duties.
Skills and competencies:
- Effective Communication
- Planning & Organising skills
- Time Management
- Customer Orientation
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted with 30 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.