- 2 – 3 years’ Recruitment experience
- Computer Literate (prior experience using Microsoft Office)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Review bursary applications and select suitable applicants for interview.
- Ensure proper and objective identification and selection process of recipients.
- Manage budget allocations and ensure students are selected accordingly, and timeously.
- Support and advise students throughout their journey with the business.
- Liaise with institutions where necessary to assist students with challenges.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the recipients and relevant institutions.
- Rollout of training with Line Managers with regards to the bursary process.
- Facilitate student vacation work.
- Liaise with Onboarding Specialist for effective onboarding of graduates into the business where applicable.
- Together with Bursary Manager, identify mentors to assign to bursary students.
- Together with the business, identify opportunities to host students in order to integrate them into the business.
- Facilitate effective communication with the students.
- Participate in and attend related company promotional events where required.
- Relevant and regular reporting.
- Ad hoc related projects and duties
Skills and competencies:
- Effective Communication
- Interviewing skills
- Relationship building
- Problem solving skills
- Customer Orientation
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted with 30 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.