|PUBLISHED DATE||18 May 2021|
|CLOSING DATE||31 May 2021|
|PREFERRED APPLICANTS||Students from JTD District Municipal area and dependents of Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine employees.|
Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine wants to award bursaries to students that are currently studying towards a mining industry related qualification at any of the SA universities or University of Technologies.
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED||· South African Citizen
· Senior Certificate with acceptance at a tertiary institution.
· Second year student with an aggregate of 60% for major subjects in the first year
|DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED||· Matric certificate
· Copy of ID
· A short motivation and attach a proof if available
· An abbreviated CV
· Proof of residence
· Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution
· A statement of first year results from the institution.
|Enquiries||Applicants who meet the key requirements must apply and submit their CVs together with the required documents on our website, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 May 2021.|