Vacancy – 04 (Four) Administration Interns (Fixed term contract for 24 Months)
The CHIETA Gauteng Regional Office has 04 (Four) exciting Internships. The aim of these positions is to assist the Gauteng Regional Office with administrative tasks. These positions report directly to the Regional Manager (GP). Candidates who meet the position’s criteria are invited to apply.
Requirements: A minimum of a completed qualification in Business Administration/Business Management or equivalent.
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Stipend: R7 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) per month.
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills • Communication (oral and written) • Problem solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism • Detail orientation • Teamwork
Key Performance Areas
• Receive and check submitted evidence for payment recommendations from the RSA’s.
• Filling of evidence and keeping the records of the discretionary and mandatory grants in a safe and proper manner.
• Improve documentation traceability.
• Submit learners’ contracts for enrolment to on a daily basis and follow up on enrolment numbers and QALA.
• Assist RSA’s and administrators with making copies and scanning documents submitted for payments and SQMR.
• Respond to calls and basic request from stakeholders and assist with DG and MG related issues.
• Assist with arrangements pertaining to regional meetings/events.
• Travel and accommodation bookings for Regional Skills Advisors and Regional Manager.
• Assists as per allocation to man the CHIETA reception desks and receive/dispatch documents.
• Processing of payments, invoices, and submission as per Supply Chain Management processes and procedures.
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , on or before closing date: 04 June 2021. If no feedback is provided to you by 04 July 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful. CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments
CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.