Johannesburg Social Housing Company
61 Juta Street Braamfontein 2094
PO Box 16021 New Doornfontein 2028
Tel 0861 JOSHCO
Tel +27 (0) 11 406 7300 Fax +27 (0) 11 404 3001 Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.joshco.co.za
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RE-ADVERT
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) mandate is to develop and manage affordable rental housing for the lower market as an integral part of efforts to eradicate the housing backlog of the City of Johannesburg. JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution and is accredited by the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA). We invite suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the following vacant position.
Position Employment Status
Purpose of the Job: – To interact with the customers and provide them with information to address
inquiries regarding projects or products and services.
Responsibilities (but not limited to the following):
• Phones are answered promptly in a professional and polite manner
• Communication is clear accurate and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Departing tenants are properly managed, deposits repaid and matter is closed on CRM system
• Customer queries/ complaint data is properly recorded and maintained on the Customer
Relationship Management system
• Compliance is maintained with all JOSHCO systems (performance management, HR, Finance,
Stakeholder information, Property management, Communications, reporting etc.)
• Answer all calls according to JOSHCO standards
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information
about other products and services available.
• Maintains customer records by updating register on the CRM module.
• Conduct Credit checks for potential tenants
• Resolve product or service problems by:
o clarifying the customer’s complaint;
o determining the cause of the problem;
o selectingandexplainingthebestsolutiontosolvetheproblem; o expediting correction or adjustment;
Directors: Mr. Theodore Dhlamini (Chairperson), Mr. Victor Rambau (CEO & ED), Ms. Nontobeko Ndimande (CFO & ED), Mr. Moerane Maimane (NED), Mr. Jason Sobekwa (NED), Mr. Siphiwe Mhlongo (NED), Mr. Themba Mamba (NED), Ms. Gaby Boikanyo (NED), Mr. Xolani Dlwathi (NED),
Ms. Brenda Makhanya (NED), Ms. Sibongile Bhengu (NED), Ms. Xolisile Njapha (Company Secretary)
: Call Center Agent X4 : Permanent
: Corporate Services
Registration Number: 2003/008/063/07
10 DECEMBER 2020
o record every interaction with customers and potential customers in the CRM module on
Property Management System
• Collect customer information and analyze customer needs make recommendations and refer to
• Prepare monthly reports by collecting and analyzing all matters
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as stipulated in Service Level Agreements
as and when needed
Minimum job requirements, interested applicants must be in possession of:
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification at NQF Level 4 with a minimum of 120 credits
• A certificate in Call Centre/Reception or Office Administration
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Call Centre environment
• Experience in MDA property management system is highly advantageous
• Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal). Fluent in at least 2 African languages.
• Experience in social housing environment would be advantageous
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified
copies of qualifications and ID to: email@example.com quoting the position
applying for. Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not
being considered. JOSHCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all appointments will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan to promote its representivity (race, gender and disability). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. JOSHCO reserves the right not to make an appointment.
The Closing date for applications is 18 December 2020.