Call Centre Agents X5 (T840004
Remuneration: 277 757 – R 520 796 Total Cost to Company p/a
– South Africa — Tshwane Metro — Pretoria
05 May 2021
19 May 2021 23:59
Call Centre Agents X 5 (JG P11) Ref No: T840004
Employment type: Permanent
Remuneration: R 277 757 – R 520 79 6 Total Cost to Company p/a
Job Purpose: To handle Customer calls according to prescribed Call Centre specifications as to inform, assist and advise Customers on all CIPC products, services, related processes, and procedures.
Required Minimum education/training and work experience:
- Three (3)-year Diploma/ National Diploma or B Degree and a Call- or Contact Centre Certificate.
- 2 – 3 years’ Call Centre experience
- Ability to communicate in Afrikaans and/or Zulu (verbal and written) will be an added advantage
Key performance areas:
- To receive and respond efficiently and effectively to inbound Customer calls;
- To assist, advise and inform Customers regarding all CIPC products, services and related processes and procedures
- To determine and resolve Customer service requests and queries on preferably first call resolution;
- To accurately capture all calls received as prescribed and provide Customer feedback
- To contribute to improvement of organizational performance standards
Background verification, including criminal record and citizenship checks, it is the applicants’ responsibility to have their foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
CIPC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Preference will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity in accordance with the approved employment equity plan.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by CIPC.
If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CIPC reserves the right not to fill an advertised position.
Kindly note that faxed, emailed, posted and or hand delivered applications will not be considered.
For inquiries related to the job content please contact Ms. Magda SwemmerMSwemmer@cipc.co.za
Closing date:19 May 2021