Overall purpose of the job: As the Call Centre Supervisor you will be accountable for the daily running and management of the Call Centre through the effective use of resources.
You will be responsible for the monitoring of reputational, legal and regulatory risk within the call centre environment. The Supervisor will listen to various sales as well as non-sales recordings.
This will include Inbound, Outbound, and Digital Campaigns.
You will create an effective support team and strong business partnerships with the internal FADT functions (including Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and IT).
You will need to establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement and to continually improve our service offerings.
You will have the responsibility of managing the team of agents, motivating them to meet and exceed sales targets through the selling of all Fidelity-ADT/SecureDrive products and services, as well as assisting incoming calls, e-mails etc.
The Call Centre Supervisor ensures that the operations support Fidelity-ADT/Secure Drive strategic plans and are in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively supervise call centre personnel, ensuring optimal performance by overseeing all the activities of the call centre Agents
- Review, monitoring and tracking of individual sales agents performance monthly and relevant documentation thereof
- Provide leadership to all personnel through effective objective setting, delegation, motivation, and communication
- Meeting and exceeding performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality within the outbound/Inbound call centre
- Develop sales strategies to guarantee growth in line with company objectives
- Liaise with agents and third parties to gather information and resolve issues for inbound line
- Provide trend analysis to National Call Centre Manager
- Conduct regular meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of changes in products, services, policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and call centre best practices
- Manage Quality Assurance of calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Ensure that all relevant communications, records and data are uploaded/attached to calls
- Attend regular meetings with National Call Centre Manager and Agents to discuss all matters related to the outbound and inbound call centres
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Reach required conversion rate, ARPU, daily talk time and number of leads touched
- Lead distribution to telesales agents
- Conduct performance appraisals, provide measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance
- Formulate and implement employee corrective actions as needed including training and/or coaching sessions
- Compile accurate management reports on call centre statistics and activities for the National Call Centre Manager
- Track attrition and absenteeism levels for overall Call Centre, flagging any areas of concern to the National Call Centre Manager
- Fair and consistent application of company disciplinary procedures
- In conjunction with the National Call Centre Manager ensure continuous process improvements and ensure that appropriate awareness benefits are passed to relevant Call Centre staff
- Monitor timekeeping and payroll records
- Provide timely and accurate quality assurance on inbound and outbound calls
- Analyse calls, identify issues, document the problem, the root cause and the corrective action
- Contribute to the development of training material
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve sales volumes and quality
- Live coaching
- Call listening sessions with team
- Call Calibration sessions with team and provide full report to NCCM
- System training e.g. PICS
- Checking Disposition accuracy
- Daily feedback on individual performance
- PIP – performance improvement plans
- Script writing and training
- Ability to customize scripts to align to agent’s strengths – ensuring adherence to the legal and compliance at all times
- Training of all existing and new products
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Relevant qualification/degree advantageous
- Certificate in Basic Principles of Call Centre (advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years in Managerial role within a call centre environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Outbound sales call centre
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage own workload and effectively prioritise activities
- Ability to manage change and motivate people through it
- Target Driven
- Coaching Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Sound leadership skills with the capability to motivate and develop staff
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Action orientated
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Great work ethic and a willingness to do what needs to be done
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Ability to perform under pressure and within a fast paced environment
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.