Although academic results will get us interested, this is not all that we are looking for. We are looking for the EISH factor: energetic, intelligent and self-motivated individuals who are hardworking. If you think you have the EISH factor, please read on!
Our aim is to recruit well rounded high caliber candidate attorneys, who are committed and suited to the practice of law within the diverse and multi-cultural environment at MacRobert.
What to expect from your articles :
During your two year contract of articles, we expect from our Candidate Attorneys to commit to the firm, by living out our values, being:
- T – Teamwork and effective communicating when interacting;
- R – Respect, mutual trust and openness in relationships;
- I – Integrity, ethics and professionalism in service;
- P – Passion, commitment and work ethic as attitudes.
We aim to train candidate attorneys for their future roles as lawyers in legal practices and the legal corporate environment, by equipping them with the skills required to fulfill these positions.
When and how to apply :
Candidates should please submit their :
1. Detailed CV
2. Certified copies of full academic records
3. Matric certificate
4. A certified colour copy of their ID
Candidate attorneys’ remuneration is competitive and compares favourably with remuneration offered by other leading law firms.