CARE WORKER- TYGERVALLEY SUB-ACUTE HOSPITAL
Intercare Tyger Valley Sub-Acute and Rehabilitation Hospital situated Bellville, Cape Town, seeks to recruit a Care Worker.The purpose of the positions is to support the nursing staff by providing professional and efficient patient care.
- To maintain ethical and quality nursing care at all times.
- To function as part of a team under supervision of a registered nurse.
- Ensure economical usage of stock and equipment to prevent wastage.
- To record all interactions and interventions with patients on the appropriate documentation.
- Assist the Nursing staff and Medical professionals as necessary.
- Grade 12
- Careworker Certificate
- Minimum two years experience as a Careworker
- Care of the elderly or similar experience is required
- Ability to read, write and communicate well
- Able to carry out instructions consistently and work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Be prepared to work day, night and flexi shifts according to the operational requirements of the unit
CLOSING DATE: 12 April 2021
All applications can be submitted on https://intercare.simplify.hr/