Cape Town, Western Cape
Posted 11 January 2021 – Closing Date 18 January 2021
Viking Fishing, a Division of Sea Harvest, has a position available for a Carpenter in the Carpenters Workshop
- Complete all tasks directed by the workshop foreman and chargehand.
- Assist other workshop staff as required
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Maintain proper housekeeping in workshop and work areas.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Trade tested carpenter with valid trade test certification
- 5+ years’ experience required.
- Commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Sound communication skills.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIRMENTS
- A Team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be prepared to work overtime as required.
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Medically fit, energetic to work on board ship.
- Must have own transport.