The above positions are vacant at our Vredendal Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all deposits have been processed as per the agreement between parties. The Supervisor makes sure that a consistently, high quality counting and verification service to all clients are provided by all relevant staff.
- Clear criminal record
- Grade 12
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office; Outlook)
- At least 2 years Cash Centre experience
- Management experience is an advantage
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Opening and closing of Cash Centre where applicable
- Ensuring all daily reports and statistics are up to date
- Ensuring Standard Operational Procedures are adhere to at all times
- Re-Counting of money if difference occur
- Ensure all relevant documentation is complete / neat and filed
- Ensuring all schedules balance with physical count
- Ensuring Registers are used and signed for daily
- Ensuring Incident reports are handled as required
- Ensuring all client queries are dealt with in a professional manner and timelessly
- Ensuring client satisfaction is top priority in our line of business
- Ensuring basic discipline is enforced in the cash centers
- Accountable for Cash Centre appointed to him/her if no manager.
Other Personality Attributes:
- Honest and reliable
- Must have good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organising and planning ability
- Quality assurance
- Willing to shifts and work overtime
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.