- Clear criminal record
- Matric certificate with Mathematics and accounting.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Previous Supervisor or Management experience in a banking environment
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Staff management
- Verification of customer’s deposit
- Accuracy of client information
- Prepare and pack payrolls/floats
- Bulking of cash for clearance of treasury
- Daily balancing of cash
- Accurate timeously completion of work
- Handwriting to be neat and tidy
- Identify fraudulent notes
- Help with client queries
- Accuracy balancing and reconciliation
- Ensure that operational procedures are adhere to at all times
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Communication skills
- Work long hours
- Work under pressure
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.