Closing Date 15 January 2021
- Minimum matric certificate or relevant post matric qualification
- Previous experience in SAP would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS word/Excel /Power point is essential
- Accuracy and high methodical working method is required
- Ability to liase professionally with potential at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision
- Previous experience in security would an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Loading of Client data onto icash syste
- Loading of new user profile on icash
- Bag and cash order maintanance
- Asissting counting house at all branches with quiries
- Providing settlements with information in oreder to rectify incorrect/duplicte payments
- Loading of new cash processing clients on SAP
Other personality attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, SAP, Outlook
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Own transport essential.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.