The Casino Administration Clerk will be responsible to compile, capture, audit, reconcile and distribute gaming related documents from the gaming operations, count and cash desk functions on a daily basis for analysis and verification purposes, in line with legislation and regulations.
- Grade 12 with maths numeracy
- Basic bookkeeping certificate
- Minimum of 1-year experience in gaming and / or auditing
- Meet all requirements for a key gaming license
- Works shifts in line with operational requirements
- Deals with cash Experience working with accounting or casino management systems
Skills and Knowledge
Core and Personal Behavioural competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Working with information (agreements, laws, regulations, statistics)
- Reviewing / evaluating information and data
- Clerical Administration skills
- Problem Solving
Technical / Proficiency competencies:
- Corporate & gaming industry knowledge
- Cashiering knowledge
- Count Knowledge
- Gaming Regulations
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Casino Management Systems
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of EGS is an advantage
- Strong numerical skills
- High level of integrity
- Auditing knowledge and methodology
Key Performance Areas:
Casino Administration Audits 100%
- Update internal audit documents / templates for count and cash desk functions for auditing purposes
- Communicate templates to relevant departments
- Schedule regular internal audits on data and system
- Conduct audits on both count and cash desk processes and data on a regular basis
- Conduct Slots audits – soft count, meters, jackpots
- Conduct Tables audit – fills, credits, coupons, tips, chips.
- Complete monthly count of cards, playing cards, layouts etc. for OE usage calculations.
- Conduct numbered stationery audit monthly
- Conduct MVG merchandise audits
- Conduct online investigations, identifying and escalating any suspicious transactions as per legislated requirements
- Conduct ACM (CAIONS) Audit – reconcile between ART client and SDS, removals and loadings.
- Conduct Cage Audit – reconcile the Cage recon to paperwork.
- Make recommendations to address problem areas and put in place measures to avoid loss of company revenue
- Conduct quality assurance on the back-up documentation
- Escalate any variances and errors identified
- Report daily on the count and any variances identified
- Conduct online adjustments
- Investigate all manual adjustments
- Respond to queries from Shared Services Centre related to gaming accounting.
- Record paperwork and back-up documentation
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.