Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Casual Health Promoter to join the team, at their Westville store. The main purpose of the role is to maintain the effective promoting and selling of Dis-Chem health focus products through excellent and consistent customer service.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Sales experience in any environment
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Assist and advise customers, and ensure the highest levels of customer care and services are met
- Assist with back shopping when requested to do so, to ensure effective operation of the department and store
- Keep merchandise displays in the Health Department area stocked and faced up
- Report all price discrepancies to management as they appear
- Adhere to store layouts with in the Health Department
- Ensure broadsheet items are well displayed, merchandised, promoted and available
- Implement promotional displays and merchandising material
- Achieve monthly team, brand and vendor objectives
- Keep abreast with new products and product lines
- Follow the Health Departments administrative processes and procedures, including, but not limited to, weekly returns, stock control and monitoring of stock levels
- Promotions and personal selling
- Customer service
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic report analysis
- Team player
- Time management
- Honest and trustworthy
- Product knowledge and stock control
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.