CAT EDUCATOR (SGB)
Durbanville (English Medium)
START DATE: 1 JANUARY 2022
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate CAT Educator with solid experience to join our team from January 2022.
• University Graduate teaching qualification is a requirement. (Post graduate studies in a related field is an advantage).
• At least 3 year’s recent experience of teaching CAT up to Matric level is required.
• Highly regarded subject expert, with experience of marking NSC CAT papers (recommended)
• Proven record (recent QA5) of teaching excellence (CAPS) and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies,
including the use of computer technology within the classroom is a requirement.
• Knowledge of and passion for e-Learning is recommended.
• Active involvement in the school extra-mural programme with high awareness of and commitment to the holistic
development of learners is required.
• Commitment to and embodiment of School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
• Demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and personal professional development.
Applications must include:
• A covering letter
• A relevant, up-to-date, comprehensive CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
• Certified copies of Educational Qualifications
• Certified copy of SACE Registration (or proof of application)
• A list of other subjects offered and
• A list of extra-curricular activities offered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 6 September 2021
Please apply to email@example.com. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please note
that your application has been unsuccessful.