The above position is vacant in Isando.
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade A
- Able to speak and write English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Staff management experience is required
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the security industry Control room
- Fluent in English
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be able to work shifts and extended hours if necessary
- Strong organizational skills, as well as good interpersonal communication and liaison skills are essential
- Well groomed appearance
- Of sober habits
- Firefighting trained
- First Aid trained
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility for all client assets/verifications and client documentations
- Report service to the Branch/Operations Manager
- Update/reporting of alterations of service
- Incident prevention and reporting
- Take preventive action towards any suspicious activity
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.