Closing Date 08 January 2021
The above position is vacant at Fidelity cash solution- Witbank branch reporting to the Branch Manager
The overall purpose of this position is to act as Boxroom Operator within the Cash in Transit division and ensure that Cash in Transit (CIT) documentation are controlled according to planned procedures and schedules.
- Matric Grade 12 Certificate
- PSIRA accredited – Grade C minimum
- Minimum of 1-year administrative experience
- Staff management experience is required.
- No criminal record.
- Experience in Boxroom Room Procedures
- Formal CIT training
- Excellent computer literacy
- Able to speak and write English & Afrikaans
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility for all client assets / verifications and client documentation
- Report service to the Branch/Operations Manager
- Accuracy of container / consumable downloading
- Update losses onto daily schedule / documentation
- Update / reporting of alterations to service
- Monitor and control of banking documents
- Working long hours
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self – motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.